You all know who my team is. But as you see above, my favorite player from my generation never played for the Lakers. An undersized guy among Giants. Wears his flaws on his sleeve. A natural born underdog, rebel, and non-conformist. ‘Iverson’ gives you all the highlights of what made ‘the Answer’ so appealing to […]
Don’t plan for this to be a weekly thing, but these past two causes are things I dig so… On his way out the door, Kobe is using his goodbye game as a way to raise money for a few of the foundations he attaches his name to. For a Lakers fan and a guy […]
Congrats Big Man on officially being the next statue outside of Staples. Those championship parades feel like they were yesterday. Starting the week with this ‘silly but he’s not the worst rapper I heard growing up’ song. Enjoy!
Now that it’s officially coming to an end, we can step back and appreciate the career of one of the best to ever lace them up. As Adande and Durant noted, Kobe’s place will probably be best remembered as the bridge between Jordan and the current greats. Everyone will have their own ‘favorite’ moments. As […]
Now that the NBA Draft lottery has concluded, let’s first take a live look in at Knicks headquarters… And now let’s go to the live look in over on the Best Side in Fredo Buss’ office! LOOK AT THESE WOMEN! AIN’T NOTHIN LIKE THEM NO WHAIR! ENJOY!!!!
I made my annual trip to Griffith Observatory this weekend. I saw a show that wasn’t playing on my last trip, and as usual I marveled at how big the Universe is, and how small we are, and how much we still don’t know. I walked outside; darkness had fallen. I looked out over […]
This weekend went beyond my expectations so we’ll delay the music for a day. I’d say from Christmas to now I’ve seen 80 to 90 percent of the people I care about, and certain questions keep coming up repeatedly. So here’s a quick Frequently Asked Questions post for the other 10 percent of you […]